"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Sunday, December 12, 2010

A need to dominate.

I sometimes couldn't get it.. Why some people just like to dominate others or control others? Is it because they fear what the weak can achieve if they turn strong? OR is it a sense of insecurities.. Are the truly weak the one who tries to control? Or the one who need not control? Some people are just really that "fake" dominator.. They are really weak inside.. True that nobody is perfect.. I maybe a dominator too... But i noe that and im trying to change.. But i dun understand what is it that needs to be changed..

I just realised there's alot of people with anti-social disorder.. People who have anti-social disorder are often males.. They try VERY hard to dominate and control others.. They try VERY hard to keep the "weak" from going over them.. They TRY VERY HARD to be superior.. They are those you call "jerks" Those who TRIES VERY HARD TO BECOME MORE MAN. So much they become insensitive jerks..  I guess its enough with the ranting...  Can anyone tell me why some people like the power of domination? I hate myself for being a dominator... I feel like a jerk when i tell people to do something they wouldn't like.. But i cant stop it.. Wonder if anybody can just tell me why..

OK... BACK TO SOMETHING LIGHTER... YOYOYOOYOYOYYOYOYOYOOOO SISTA!!.... I got an idea for your fanfic.. more in depth actually rather than just a title.. =D There's this guy who goes to work every morning.. Boring boring work.. Then recently a girl starts to make an appearance at the bus stop.. The guy somehow likes the girl.. then they....become closer friends... until one day the girl suddenly disappears... urgh... im bad at stories.... i dunno how to continue ordy....anyway hope you'll look at this and hopefully give you more ideas... I wonder why im doing this? Maybe cos im bored? or is it because i want to make something out of that idea.... dun mind me.. =D

HMMM... Im getting bored talking through the blog... Im getting bored only having one friend updating blogs...

=========================
Paramount.

Paramount.
Top of the line..
Higher than the mountains..
Greater than the seas..

Can i ever be someone fit enough to be named Paramount?

Or can i be someone fit enough to be named Paragon?

Neither.
For IM_Paramount.
That is my name.
===============================

No comments:

Post a Comment