"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Friday, December 10, 2010

long time bygones...

listening to louis armstrong's song.. I realised that there weren't many music that could really convey emotions like louis armstrong... Perhaps im too caught up by love.. Perhaps now my blog posts are no longer hilarious... because im numbed.. I think i have so many problems.. So much i dun even noe where to start from..But when i wanna start... All those little tiny problems simply disappear...  La Vie En Rose.. Its a nice song.. Somehow it reminds me of true Love...  i recommend listening to it though i don't really expect anyone to do so..

Im just a bit tired.. Don't tell me... I have to search for a new target? Maybe its high time i do something about my empty heart.. Its time i go out to the streets and ask a girl for her name... Sometimes im tempted to do that.. People in singapore would mock me for being so cheap.. They would laugh at me.. But to me.. It is something many lacked.. It is called bravery..

YES! Do something abt the one you like.. Even though for one second you had a crush upon him/her.. Just go straight to his/her face, hug him/her and say I Love You..

WEll... Lets try something funnier.. Its getting boring...

Oh wait.. In blackshot.. Whenever i see a nade flying towards me.. I would scream SHIT! But when i get blasted sky high before i even noe it.. I'll only say.. shit...

====================
Rose..

To you im probably just another somebody on the road of your life..
But to me.. 
You're a rose by the side of the lonely road..

So pristine..
So pure..
Untouched by time eternal..

I wish you knew how i feel..
I wish you will accept me..
I wish that that moment shall never end.. 
=======================

No comments:

Post a Comment