"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Friday, December 17, 2010

OMG! MY BLOG!! NEGLECTED FOR A WEEK!!

Sorry sorry sorry sorry yande yande yande yande... =D I was too focused on my mp5 modification... and bs.. too... I cant really say that blogging is my hobby now.. =D Now im gonna go and paint my ak camo.. =D

Something for you guys to see...






Any comments?

===================
Crush.

Whenever you look at me..
I feel crushed..
Whenever i talk to you..
I feel like crashing...

The only time i can talk to you..
Is when you're no longer my crush..
When you're no longer the love of my life..
When you're just a friend.. 

But for now..
I much rather enjoy not talking to you.. =D
Silence is golden..

=================
I BOUGHT A SNIPER SCOPE TOOOOO!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment