"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Saturday, December 11, 2010

a kiss to build a dream on..

=D =D =D


Im in LOVE!! There's this really pretty girl who is really pretty who is really kind.. She is really perfect!! Ok.. Im just joking.. I've been staying at home until im gonna melt.. I never seen any girl at home except my mom and my god-sister.. I feel very very very very empty... I envy those who have someone they like.. I don't have one.. But i don't feel anything.. which is good..

Like the love quote from above... I'm not in love.. therefore now my poem sucks.. anyway.. I KNOW WHAT YOU CAN NAME YOUR FANFIC SITI! "LOVE IN THE BUS STOP"!!! Ok.. Im just joking.. I realised im only talking to you through the blog... cos everyone else stopping bloggin ordy..T_T

WE're gonna do a MV for an Indonesian band!! I think.... I imagine.. a story.. abt a guy who fell in love with a girl who he will always see at the bus stop...

===========================
A dream..

I dreamed a dream..
Of you with me..
Of us..
Of Bliss and Harmony..

I imagined a life..
With you..
With our families..
With our hopes and wishes...

But i realised..
That in the end.
It is just wishful thinking..
It is just a dream..

=========================
If anybody asks.. Yes, these poems are from myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment