"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Monday, December 6, 2010

sick again...

for 2 weeks... T_T played bs and made the Ka-bar until i forgot to update my blog.. im sure it doesn't matter to you at all right? who am i lying?  im beginning to think that this blog had been a joke from the start.. a lie.. to cover up more lies.. I like somebody so much it edges on Love and Hate.. This blog is the nail stuck to me.. to stop me from edging over to hate.. This blog reminds me of what made her beautiful.. Who am i lying.. Nobody is looking at this blog.. Im talking to myself all the way.. Nobody really cared.. They just replied cos they had to.. Cos they are good people...
But i can safely say my love for her was never a lie.. .It wasn't even a fact to begin with.. How can it be a lie?

Sometimes i think.. What if i die.. Will anybody really care? Im probably just a blight on earth to some.. Possibly a tool to most.. Unlikely a friend to many..If i die.. I hope im among the thousands.. No glory unto death.

=============================
Antonym..

Antonym.
a reversal of a word..
The Antonym of Love is Hate..
The synonym of Love is also Hate...

You either Love someone forever or you Hate someone forever...
But when you truly learnt to Love..
You have learnt to hate.
===============================

No comments:

Post a Comment