"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

HAI!

This morning.. Doing duty.. patrolling with KK.. I was shocked by cam... She was like infront of me and i never took any notice.. She suddenly said HAI!! Im like.. O_O!! then i flashed an awkward smile and said hi! =D She scared the wits out of me.. =D I never saw that coming ya noe.. Well thats what you get for having an especially friendly sista! =D

Im so screwed now... I have no idea where my Charlie Compre went.. It probably went North pole trying to look for polar bears...  I guess i have to ask fuzzy whether he got it or not... Y^Y I realised i underwent a change in my life some time during the holidays.. Dejected and depressed.. I changed completely into someone else.. I laugh as loud as i can in school and i am no longer afraid.. I realised that in front of the camera, Is the person whom i see as myself.. I have a passion for filming and acting.. Along with Hafiz, syakir, weikeong.. we wanna take Diploma in FSV..  If Exploding Makcik wants to take FSV too.. I guess we'll make a good three-men team.. All these i cant see... For i have no eyes that can see the future.. =D

Im sure we'll make an Awesome team....

I made several test videos with my brother in my house.. The more i do it.. The more i realised that acting is one of the more fundamental part of filming.. Other than angles and VFX and SFX.. Acting is the thing that conveys the message to the audience.. If we can act good.. Then our videos will be as great as Freddiew's one.. =D

YOU GUYS ARE HAPPY!! I AM HAPPY TOO!! JUST NOW ME AND FIZ STAYED BACK TO DO HMWK AND WE TALKED TO JINLI AND ARIEL... WE MADE ALOT OF DIRTY JOKES AND HAD FUN JOKING ABT WK SLEEPING ON THE SOFA.... =D EH! THE BOUNCY BALL!! =D

GOING HOME... I saw Ms Xu.. I said hi and i smiled.. WK said he saw her eating.. Which according to him.. Is rare.. Well.. I dunno... Maybe she was hungry? =D

I HAVE A PRESENT FOR YOU. HA!

=======================================
Orange.

Orange, orange, What a color!
Lighting up the darkest colors..
Warming up the darkest days..
Its a color that i'll use to describe you.

Its a color that i'll use, only to describe a select few.

For this color,
Is for the one who shown me light.
Is for the one who pulled me out of my plight.
Is for the one who helped me when i cried.

This color is for you.
============================

No comments:

Post a Comment