"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Friday, July 8, 2011

In life, we have choices

Sometimes we have none. Sometimes its fated. But it wont be if you don't believe in fate. I for instance, chose not to fall. I want to make my mark in society, but in a way that it will stay alive in people's hearts. I want to inspire people to be people who believe they have the power of the mind. To control what they can do and what they will do, just with the power of the mind. I train Parkour, I train my mind. Inspiring others not to make them do the same as i did, instead, inspiring others to make them do what only they will do. That is my dream.

Even a simple thing such as this: Smile <<Highlight!

Can influence others to be happy.

I do what i want, because i want others to do what THEY want. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment