"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Can anybody see me?

Do they even see me? The people around me treat me like an invisible man, i think i should just stay it at that, an invisible man, no restraints, no obstacles, no rumors to my love..cos nobody cares...

Somehow, i wish the two news my friend is going to tell me, is along the lines of "she doesnt like you" or "you're not the one" or even "she hates you." These... will only make me go for her even more.. =D

===================================================
The world is not mine alone.

The world is not mine alone,
For you exist within it,
Though i may seem like a stone,
I really am without you.

You're mine own, yet not mine own.
For you have your own world.
Your own hopes,
Your own dreams,
Your own targets,
and your own Somebody.

I cannot make you mine own,
For you never really was,

However,
Even if the sky tumbles,
Even if the land crumbles,
Even if the sea opens up and swallow me whole,
Even.. if you hate me.
I will still be the one, 
forever chasing after you,

For Love is so mysterious,
Which, is the essence of human.

I am only Human.
But my love is immortal.

==================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment