"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Heartless Man.

Well........ i feel that i am heartless.. I did not care for a friend when she is down.. I only asked her "why?".. I never ask her "what?" I feel so heartless..

Went running today with my brother... My brother felt like a hole just opened up in his heart.. Heartless.. It felt great to run.. First time i feel great.. Go gym those people KaoPei KaoBu... (Rely Father, Rely Mother.. :D) All look at me like.. Is this big bubbly lump of lard gonna oil the treadmill? =D Ok..... This is just a Novelisation..

Well I cant think of anything to write.. so i guess i'll just stick with love poems.. =_="" Dedicated to anyone who needs a comforting Chim-Glish..


========================================================
Heartless..

I wish i am Blind,
So i can't see what blinds us all.

I wish i am Deaf,
So i can't hear all these wrongs..

I wish i am Mute,
So i can't say all these things to you.

I wish i don't have fingers,
So i can't count the days i wasted,
Ignoring you.

I wish i don't have feets,
So i can't run away from my problems.

I wish i don't have a mind,
So i don't have to think rationally,
For love & reason never come well together.

I just Wish for you to be happy,
So that I won't feel so Heartless...

I can sacrifice all these,
But let it not be the Heart,
For love is my life,
It'll only end when I die.
=============================================

No comments:

Post a Comment