"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Happy Delayed Teacher's Dae!

Yesterdae was fun in school.. Backstage... Ok.. HAHA.. Ho Ching beat me up abit behind the wall when i was annoying the hell out of him until he wanted to say F***.. =D Siti changed gifts with me cos she doesnt know who Mr Goh CJ is... MY NCC TEACHA! So.. Alls well that ends well.. I get to give the gift to Mr Goh..The councillor Gifter or Giver? OR GiftVer? Tmr is Thursdae.. Hope i wont be so tired that i don't wanna come school early play basketball..

Getting my interest in BBALL back.. After my BBall went missing.. I'm playing Bball in the hope that i'll find it in behind the fences..  I'm gonna play so hard that i'll own WK and atleast fare abit against Wilson.. Let's be a Super BBALL Double-TEAM FIZ! Triple team if WK is inside.. =D

Learned how to shoot from Wilson.. Getting better at aiming thanks to him.. Well.. You gotta know your enemy to win him....  I'm always under the hoop so that i can try alleying.. managed to do a fake one though.. its hard.. =D

Saw a few friends in my Old School.. My bestfriend forgot who i was.. =D

Well Todae's hopefully not a Love Poem! (I got something to write now..)
You GUESS IT! THIS IS A TEACHAS DAE POEM~~~~!!!~~@!!!

=====================================================================
Teachers...

Everyday we dread seeing you..
Everday we fear seeing you...
Everyday we freeze when we see you..
Everyday we drop dead when we see you..

Everyday is like hell with you...

But.. Everyday you'll love seeing us...
Everyday you'll love us...
Everyday you'll help us..
Everyday.. No matter when... No matter what.. You'll try to be a friend.. 

Though we are so annoying..
Though we make you a year old every second..
Though we made your dreams a hell..
Though we always bite the hand that feeds us...

You're an angel without wings..
For you gave us yours..

HAPPY TEACHERS DAY!
=========================================

P.S: My ambition when i was young was to be a teacher... So that i can guide the kids on the right path.. I wished to be a barrier to the wrong path.. no matter how many try to push through..

No comments:

Post a Comment