"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Saturday, September 11, 2010

I think i have no feelins for you anymore..

IF i truly like you.. I'll be longing for you during the holidaes.. But i felt nothing.. Nothing.. No feelin.. No sadness.. Because i no longer like you.. I love you.. WEEEE!!!...AS a friend..

Woke up mid-afternooon.. Probably going AMK tmr and getting lost again... Its fun walking around and getting lost.. I guess.. I really like AMK..


School starts 2 daes later.. Havent do any of my homework yet.. T_T..

Here's another poem.. This time.. Inspired by a friend.. Qiu Le.. Your Emo messages gives me enlightenment!!.. =D

{=-=-=-=-=-=-=--=-=--=-=-=-=-=--=0=}
Darkest Night 

On the Darkest Night and the Loneliest road.
I saw you standing there before me..

You were the one who led me out of the Darkness.
You were the one who brought light into my life.

You were the One.
The One and only.

Yet.. That light is slowly dying out.. 
As.. I slowly forget who you are..
As i slowly forget the times we had.
As I slowly feel Lonely..

As i slowly..As i slowly.. As i slowly..
There are a thousand things i can say..
But there is one sentence i will alway pray.

On the Darkest Night and the Loneliest Roads,
You brought light into my faith.

{===============================}
Im slowly forgetting how to write a poem.. I forget alot of things.. T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment