"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

My birthdae,,

So sad.. No birthdae for me.. Nobody cares.. I dun even care.. Soon i'll forget my birthdae and sooner.. I'll forget myself.. Cos my mind is on something else..

I like Smints... I like soccer.. I managed to get two goals against a most prestigious player! two drill shots! and managed to block one out of two.. Good game.. these few days is always raining.. cannot play soccer with my brother..T_T

=================
The Cold Rain.
The Bright Warm Sun.
The Gloomy Cold Rain.

Both gives me feeling...
One of happiness..
The other of despair.

Though you may not know it..
You're my weather man..

When you aren't there.. 
The Rain comes.
But when you are there..
The Sun comes.

You have no idea how much you mean to me.. 
You bring warmth to me even in the Cold Rain.

================================
Project Smile..what's it again?
I finally thought it thru.. Since i made this blog.. Whats the purpose of not showing it? I have nothing to hide.. These poems keep me going in the night....

No comments:

Post a Comment