"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

All these poems.. they have no more meanings..

YES.. No more meanings.. But i have been writing them for like.. 55 days! i'll continue writing a 100 more.. or a thousand more.. provided i get to use them somedae when i met my Miss Right.. ={D Yes.. I havent met my Miss Right yet.. This whole thing.. I dun even noe how it started.. I only know it started on the day when i went out with Fiz and WK.. Played Handball 55 daes ago.. On that day.. I tot of a poem.. And wrote it down here.. Well.. Its a habit i cant kick.. ={D

=======================
LOVE.

Love is when i see you and i hide..
Love is when i hear you and i get a fright..
Love is when i feel for you.. yet i cant fight..
Love is when you are not there.. and there is no light.

Love is so mysterious.. 
that i don't even know what it is anymore.. 
Love is so magical...
That it made me knew who i am always..

Love is a thing to be shared.. not a thing to be given..
======================

Project Smile..

No comments:

Post a Comment