"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Friday, September 3, 2010

Ghost.

Im a Ghost in school...When i walk past people.. They never notice me..When i am beside them.. They notice me with a shriek.. When i am alone and walking towards someone.. They say i look like a murderer, full of hostility...

I think i'm giving up hope.. I think i can't take these anymore..I'm tired of reaching for the stars.. I just wanna get down to Earth and go for things on the ground.. on my level..

Well.. Since i wrote more than 15 poems already.. I'll continue writing more. Lovey-Dovey none the less..

=================================================
Giving Up.

If i give in to the fact now..
I'll no longer have to deceive myself,
Deceive my friends,
Deceive her.
Deceive all.

I don't wanna say i like you,
Because i love you.
I don't wanna say i want you,
Because i need you.
I don't wanna say I'll live for you,
Because i'll die for you.

If i give up now,
I don't need to have anything to do with you..
But will it turn back the clock? 
Will everything be the same as before?
Will you be with me once more?
Tell me,

Should i give up? 
===============================================

No comments:

Post a Comment