"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Saturday, September 18, 2010

No story.. no more..

Thats it.. No story.. Cannot get any out of my head.. Soon this blog is gonna close down.. Since there is no more promise, no more hope, no more chance for me. This blog is gonna go private soon enough.. That is if i know how to make it private..

Poem.

=================================
Heartbreak.

2 Days Ago,
I couldn't believe it.
A Day Ago,
I couldn't accept it.
Today,
I could only think about it.

Today's too late,
Today i'll leave behind everything i worked for.
Today is the day I stopped everything i worked for.
Today is the day I stopped.

I had a Heartbreak,
And it feels so good.
Felt relieved,
Felt like crying,
Felt like dying.
Felt like a dream.

Heartbroken.
=======================

Probably this is the last one before it goes PTD.. Nobody cares about this anyway. Probably have a new blog.. One devoid of anything like this..

No comments:

Post a Comment