"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Saturday, September 4, 2010

I'm a friggin risk-taker..

I'm climbing in yo' windows snatching yo kittens up.. Im Spiderman! I can imagine myself in a spiderman suit crashing into windows and trying to run out the front door.. =D

Im Cheering for anyone who needs a cheer now..
Im a help hotline.. if you need help.. please call "blablabla"..
IF you seriously need a listening ear.. just talk to me in school..
I will only.. "Um.. Ar...Orh.." =D

But.. Nobody ever listens to me.. Nobody can ever hear that dying heart.. People can only see the monster... The big friggin giant.. T_T Can anybody hug me? I think they cant.. Im too big..

Lets have a love-poem todae.. Tmr's a story.. Todaes a history.. =D

=============================================
Hug..

Everyday,
I'll imagine that you'll give me a hug.
Everyday,
I'll long for you to give me hug.
Everyday,
I'll just sit there,
Waiting for someone to give me a hug..

But now,
I know..

If i love you,
I don't need a hug from you,
For i'll hug you.
Even if you don't,

I know now..
I'm supposed to be the one,
who'll support you,
when you need it,
though it hurts me inside..

Go for him.. 
Hug Him.. 
====================================
IF i tell you.. I've given hope on you.. would you believe me? Would you be my friend once more?

No comments:

Post a Comment