"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

why's the name courtesy of fuzzy?

well.. I wrote courtesy of fuzzy.. Because fuzzy gave me the name of Jas. Only he will call me by Jas. So yeah.. nothing special..

Reading Things Fall Apart brings me a revelation.. The main character okwonkwo is the perfect ideal MAN. He is fierce, straight, powerful, strong, rough tough. But this is only what is in the outside.. HE fears becoming a weak man like his father.. Thus he is a man with an ironhide, yet with heart as soft as jelly when it comes to failure.

POEM! POEM! POEM! NOT A FRIGGIN LITTLE POEM!! OK.. IT is a friggin little poem.

==============================
Man.

What does being a man mean?
I asked myself.
What does being a man mean?
I asked my dad.
What does being a man mean?
I asked my brother.

I said,
A MAN IS STRONG.
Dad said,
A MAN IS ALLPOWERFUL.
Brother said,
A MAN IS ROUGH.

All these are wrong.
A Real Man,
Is one who stands tall against impossible odds.
A Real Man,
Is one who is never weak inside.
A Real Man,
Is one who never hides behind the facade of Anger.

A Real Man,
Is one who never stops trying.

I am a Real Man
====================================
A Real Man,

No comments:

Post a Comment