"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Friday, September 24, 2010

Cash Converters: 1 Me: 0

Tot the punching bag will wait for me.. In the end it just disappeared.. Ultimate sad.. T_T

Gonna play soccer sometime at the stadium field. =D

Death is eternal peace.. Immortality is eternal suffering.

I rather die.

Somehow my blog is dying down.. Its so tiring.. But i'll persevere... Take a look at my girlfriend.

============================
Take a look at my girlfriend.

She's got a smile,
that would make the Darkest night the Brightest Day.
She's got eyes,
That would make the world turn around on its head.

She's got the sweetest laugh i ever heard.
The most beautiful face i ever seen.
The silkiest hair i could ever feel..

The friendliest voice in this world.

But yet,
If i hear her, i feel worried for her.

Take a look at my girlfriend. 
In the future beside me.
=======================================

Projekt Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment