"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Can you be my friend?

Can you? T_T Sad.. But life still has to go on.. The newspaper worksheet still havent do yet.. Cannot find any info from the Net. I think i lost one of my limbs when i was rejected years ago..Now.. I think i lost one more.. Look MA! NO HANDS!..

Well..... Love poems.. YAYAYAYAYAYYY!!.............

====================================
Hey Pretty.

I was struck blind by your everlasting Beauty.
I was made speechless by your smile..
I was made deaf by your Cute Laugh..

If i can..

I'll want to have your beauty..
Your smile,
Your Laugh.. To be Mine only..
Yet, I cannot be selfish..

It'll be enough,
IF i can just say,
"Hey Pretty" 
To you every single day.

So that i can see your Smile.
======================================

No comments:

Post a Comment