"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

EOY coming...

THE END OF THE YEAR IS COMING!! OMG OMG!! OMG!!.. Its not the end of the world yet though.. Sad.. =D Just now went AMK by myself.. Lost my way a few times.. Walked through the hawker center like 7-10 times..Walked for 3 hours straight.. Looking out for pretty girls.. =) JKJK.. Nobody is as pretty as... *AHEM*.. =DD..

My Bro bought Legos today, seems like it is his new hobby... Im still gonna stick to Tamiya..and looking at pretty girls.. ;) that was a joke.. HaHaHa. =)

Though the End of year is coming.. I ain't gonna stop blogging i think.. I wont stop those poems until The Grand Finale =====> God knows what this is.. This came from mah HEAD! (That means.. I NEED TO HAVE 150+ POEMS!! 0_0!!)

I got the inspiration of writing a poem every single day from a friend's blog.. Though He/She never write everyday..

He/she? I tot she should come first? Ladies first? I guess the She's not Ladylike yet.. =) =)..  That brings us to the next poem! LADY LIKE!

{=\=/=\=/=\=/=\=/=\=/=\=/=\=/=\=/=\=/=\=/=\=/=\=}
Ladylike

You have the qualities any one could wish for.
You have the looks anyone could die for.
You have the smarts anyone would want.

Yet you have one quality not everybody has.. 
And certainly never wished for.
Your unladylikeness
and your immaturity,

It is what makes you unique.
It is what makes you beautiful to my eyes.
It is what makes your laughter pretty.
Better than modesty and ladylikeness
Could ever give.

For, it makes you.

To end it off with Shakespearean language. =D

I'll run through fire and Ice for Thy Sweet Sake. ;D


{=\=/=\=/=\=/=\=/=\=/=\=/=\=/=\=/=\=/=\=/=\=/=\=}

No comments:

Post a Comment