"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Thursday, September 23, 2010

FUBAR............

My world is officially FUBAR.. F***ed up beyond any recognition... Now what? I have to deal with Elders calling me unfilial? Calling me Guai lan.. First time im saying this.. But if they think i guai lan.. unfilial.. Then I will be.

Todae i got terribly affected by something.. Beginning to feel that what lead character of Things Fall Apart is feeling.. My world is falling apart.

================================
Time travel.

Time travel, what a marvel.
Time travel, Incredible.

But can it take me back to the past?
Before i know you?
Can it take me back to the past? 
When we are just friends?
Can it take me back to the past?
When i didn't see you?

It can only take me to the future.
Where we may be together.
It can only take me to the future.
Where i am no longer who i am.
It can only take me to the future.
There, we shall meet again.

Hopefully then,
We have changed. 

====================================


Im adding this to every post now.
Project Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment