"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Maybe i'll drop dead the next morning?

This what i am always thinking.. This is how pessimistic i can get and how suicidal i may be.. =D

Gonna go for a run ltr by myself... Abit scared nowadays.. I feel like someone's STALKIN ME! (EGO much?) =D Feel abit unsafe.. Im always paranoid... T_T

WEll.. I never end this post without a poem.. no matter how much they suck...
Lovey-Dovey poems again!
====================================================
Spark.

Romeo and Juliet,
Lysander and Hermia,
Oberon, Titania,
Demetrius, Helena.

If only an epic could describe their love,
A novel would do nothing more.

Me & You,
Not even a story came..
but a spark that will ignite the longest flames,
a spark that will bring forth a story,
A spark of a new beginning.. 

Would be the spark of life.
------------------------------------
You don't need to accept me,
I just need to pretend i dont know you..
------------------------------------
========================================================

I have only the faintest idea what this means... BTW, all those poems came from the subconcious me.. =D (I know! I sound crazy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment