"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Monday, September 6, 2010

If only i knew what im doing.. If only i knew..

Well... Many people ask me.. Why am i holding on to that dying hope? I should just give up since there's plenty of other fishes in the sea..Well.. To me.. She is not just a fish.. She's a Mermaid.. She is unique.. She is too good for me.. I really should give er' up for someone more worthy i guess.. This brings us to the next poem.. YAY!!!! MERMAID!!!... I dunno wad to write about mermaids..=_=""

=======================================
Mermaid.

Many once told me to give up.
Some told me to hold on.
A few told me to go for it..

Many told me there's plenty of fishes out in the sea..
Some told me she's a bass..
A few told me She's a Dragon.

But me, myself.. told me.
She's a Mermaid.
A Unique Mermaid.

Too good for me,
Too Kind for me..
Im too selfish if i don't give up.
I'm too weak if i don't hold on,
Im too intrusive if i go for it..

If only i knew what to do..
IF only i knew.

==================================

No comments:

Post a Comment