"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Waah,, Sad sia.. Waah.. Jialat sia,,

I feel like im FUBAR-ed.. Well.. I cant say for sure i am giving up now.. I just dunno what i should do.. I dunno where the hell i am heading.. I feel blinded by what's happening around me.. Talk much to her todae.. Didnt let my feelings show.. Treated her like a normal friend.. How the hell am i going to lie to the whole world for half a year? Can it be done? Is there enough time for me.. ?

====================== 
Roses are red.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
Can i stay true?
If i belong to you?
Would you believe me?
When i say i HATE YOU!
Would you believe me?
When i say I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU!

You wouldn't,
Because my feelings will show.
Bright Crimson Red.
Gloomy Marine Blue.

I am Blue while you are Red.
Would you wait for me to become Red? 
No.

====================================

No comments:

Post a Comment