"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Is it a sin to like somebody?

Is it? I wish i didn't tell my friends.. I wish i just kept my mouth shut.. I wish that im just dreaming.. Now.. This stage.. Nothing will change.. I can only try one way.. 3 times.. 3 friggin times.. The same thing.. HIDE.

Nothin much to write today.. Feel so tired.. Tmr I die liao.. My homework.. Didnt manage to finish it.

====================================
Is it a Sin?

It's a Sin,
To kill your own brother.
It's a Sin,
To lust for money.
It's a Sin,
To not control yourself.
But is it a sin?
To like somebody?
If it isn't, then i made it a Sin.
If it is.. there is no repentence..

For i'll never stop falling for you, 
Every second,
Every day,
Every year,
Every lifetime.
====================================

No comments:

Post a Comment