"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Monday, September 6, 2010

Late...

Almost forgot to blog todae.. T_T
Many things happened todae... Originally wanted to go for a run with my brother.. ended up eating KFC.. Maybe going Northpoint tmr with fiz to to homework... Sad... no girls... I feel like i'm desperate...

A story.. To behold.. I seriously don't know wad to write..

=======================================================
Bus Stop.

As i sat on that seat, on that very day, on that very hour, at that very second.. I noticed your flowing hair.. Your flawless skin,that tinge of sadness in your very eyes.. On that rainy, gloomy morning.. You were waiting for the bus, the bus to school, our school.

You didn't know me then, but i knew you.. I knew alot about you. I noticed you on that day.. when you came aboard that bus.. Now.. every morning, i sit at bus stop just to see you. 

I knew your name, i knew who you were, but i can never figure out what made you so sad.. What made you so oblivious to the world.. that everyday.. Your world is one in music.. Devoid of any emotion except sadness. The earphones you wear.. So black.. so white.. So emotionless.. 

Every morning, I sat beside you on that very seat. You never noticed me at all.. But i don't mind.. As long as you were there every morning... As long as you were there..As long as You were there.. 

Though we are in different classes.. My heart stayed with you.. though it is an unspeakable love.. My heart burned, when i can't see you.. If only you knew.. IF only you knew. Why did God put me in this class.. Why?

On that fateful day, you weren't there.. When i asked my friends.. When i asked everyone in school.. They'll give me a bewildered look.. They'll say.. "Haven't you heard? Her Dad sent her off to some other countries to further her studies.." I was heart-broken when i heard that.. I couldn't believe it.. 

Since that fateful day,  I had been waiting for you, on that very seat, at that very hour, at that very second. It had been a year..

Finally.. You were back.. on that very seat. Right beside me..

I know this is very sudden.. But would you let me be the one to lift that sad tinge off your eyes? 













==============================================================================

WEll.. I did this in the middle of the night at 2.07.. T_T

No comments:

Post a Comment