"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Saturday, August 28, 2010

What will happen to me if everyone in my family dies??

When i think of this.. i will cry.. I feel so helpless without them... though i have friends.. my kins are still closest to me.. If i die.. my family will be sad.. but if they die.. i will be completely devestated.. nobody to rely on.. I will do one thing.. turn to Islam... cos if i have a religion.. Islam would be it..

To her.. the all-pretty.. always on my mind..

=======================================================
4 things i love about you..

You're pretty..
You're beautiful..
You're kind..
You're cheerful

In my mind..
In my eyne
Deep down my heart...
To everybody's eye..

Beyond my perception..
Beyond my perspective.. 
For the warmth you gave me..
was never lacking..

These four things.. 
These great things..
These qualities..
Such Sympathy..

Gives me hope..
To Change me..
To Blessed thee..
Just for me..

If my life is all dark..
You're my lightbulb..
For you light up my life
Forever...and ever...

================================================

Credits to My brother who gave me this idea.. 
"i wish to dedicate this to all those out there who is trying to confess to their love but do not have the encouragement or the resolute to do so..like my brother.. =D" ------------ From Eugene Yong, my elda.. brotha..

No comments:

Post a Comment