"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A good day todae..

Todae is one of the rare days, when we don't need to hand up anything the next day. =D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL THE AUGUST BIRTHDAY GIRLS AND BOYS!!...

Seriously having a great big headache now...

Played Bball ironman with Travis and En Yi today, only managed to score one tyco shot... =D

then, played Soccer with Marvin and Pat. and gang. I think i have more affinity for soccer than basketball..

Well, as always, a poem a day... gives you...tears on that day? I NOE I CANT RHYME! T_T

Here's a poem (as always) about what i would do, if the next day is my death date.

============================*SHINY BLING BLING*==================================

Death

Death, cant be felt nor touched nor smell,
it can only cause sorrow and regret and guilt.

If tomorrow is my death date,
I would never falter under the Grim Reaper's Scythe.

If tomorrow is my death date,
i con only hope that my death would not cause sorrow.

For, the death with sorrow would not be a happy one,
for i have sinned by causing another's harm,
in feelings and in heart.

If i am going to die tomorrow,
I'll take a velvet rose,
and give it to the one special to me.
for my love for her,
will last until that rose withers.
==============================================================================

This poem suxs...

I always have a feeling that i can die anytime anywhere, i am not afraid of dying, i am afraid that someone would mourn for my death.

No comments:

Post a Comment