"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'm on my knees when I'm (beggin) 'Cause I don't want to lose (you)...

Todae's a Saturday.. A day that is boring.. a day without her.. a day without my friends. a day without the thrills of seeing her as i turn a corner..

Well.. ok... somehow i don't know what to write now... blogger's block i guess?

Sometimes.. i feel like my life is like a leaf.. it can overturn and tumble in the wind, it can float on water without sinking.. it can soar high above the skies with the wind.. but it will always wither and die...

A story day today! i think i'll have 6 days of poems and 1 day of stories, until Valentines Day, or until the day i die.. =D

Story: Being Loved..

=============================================================================

14 March 2010..

Today in school.. nothing.. nothing special happened at all.. Just something, something at the back of my head i can't identify.. A name i guess.. An instinct..
An instinct that something titanic is going to hit me soon... In my heart, in my soul.

Mary.

************************************
22 March 2010

Another day in school.. Some of my classmate played Truth or Dare... Its a game i'll never play, i have too many secrets, too afraid to say.. The instinct is growing more sensitive with each passing day.... it transformed.. A feeling that tells me.. somebody likes me..

Mary.

************************************

30 March 2010

Today, Dave talked to me.. I was sick on that day, so very sick.. This was the first time in a long time that he talked to me.. He asked me "Are you ok?" I was so shocked that i couldn't find my words... Its so odd.. Its so confusing.. I have a feeling that someone is watching out for me every second,caring silently..

Mary.

************************************

4 April 2010

Everything's coming together.. I think i'm falling for Dave.. Its a weird feeling.. His flaws suddenly vanished.. He seemed so perfect.. Maybe its just a natural reaction.. The feeling's growing stronger by the minute...

Mary

************************************

12 April 2010

Went to study with a group at the local mall.. Dave was inside too.. Somehow the feeling's gone.. when i'm with him.... I don't feel awkward around him.. maybe my feelings for him is just a temporary.. He cares for me more than my friends do.. like my Dad would do.. silently, but with great care..

Mary.

************************************

14 April 2010

My Birthday is coming soon, so excited! As i sat behind my desk, my eyes lingering around until i caught sight of Dave looking at me.. Feels so odd.. Now he looks like a STALKER!.. Maybe Dave likes me.. Maybe not.. Maybe i have feelings for him.... maybe not..

Mary.

***********************************

19 April 2010

MY BIRTHDAY TODAY! Dave gave me a present today, felt so happy.. I'm so sure he's in love with me.. Everyday i'll catch sight of him looking at me from a distance.. I think i have some feelings for him.. deep in my mind..

Mary.

***********************************

20 April 2010

Dave and his friends were telling each other of their special somebody when it was his turn to.. His friend asks me for the names of the girls in the class.. when i asked if it was me.. He said no.. I felt sad.. but atleast my doubts are cleared..

Mary.

**************************************

24 April 2010

Today, is the last day i am writing in this Diary as i start a new life.. Today Dave told me he was sorry and that he never meant to hurt my feelings, He confessed.. so did i.. and at that moment, that feeling came back.. it was not an instinct.. it was the feeling of being loved... Today is the day i will write with Dave.

Mary and Dave.

***************************************

24 April 2018

I DO.

From Mary, To Dave.

***************************************
================================================================================

OK.. Here's a short story from the recesses of my mind.. This is the first time i every tried making up a story ok? =D Tmr will be a poem!! MUAHAHAHHAA!..

No comments:

Post a Comment