"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Friday, August 20, 2010

One Lie, Two Truths, One wish,

Im Jason, Imma councillor, i'm 190 cm tall and i'm taken. =D
The truth is, i am jason and i am a councillor, the lie is i'm 190 cm tall and my wish is, i'm taken. =D


I think someday, i'll need to get fuzzy to teach me all he knows about being a goal keeper.

Gonna buy a soccer ball soon.

POEM TIME...~~  MUAHAHAHAH!

=============================================================
Everyday

Every Morning, i see the sunrise before me.
Every Evening, i see the sunset before me.

If the Sun never sets, neither will i rest.
If the Sun never rise, neither will i wake.

For you're my Sun, and i am the Land.

==============================================================

BYEBYE.... ANY APPLAUSE? NO? I KNEW IT! Nobody is listening and half the world AINT WATCHING! T_T.. Just bear with it, tomorrow will be a short story..

No comments:

Post a Comment