"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Monday, August 23, 2010

Life in Reverse.

My coursework just went CMI.. My casing and my Coursework is on different paths.. one is about the Waterproof problem while the other is about the portability of water detectors.. respectively.. Now i have to change my coursework instead of my casing.. there is no turning back.. no more.. My life is in reverse..

My subconcious self must be using this way.. to tell me.. to go back in time, to a time i wasn't under a mask, to a time i WAS ME.

Now i am not gonna make the same mistake again!.. No longer am i going to move further and further apart from my special somebody like the ones before.. Today is the day i move closer and closer and closer towards her.

I think i'll have a love poem on mondae and the rest is all random things...

POEM TIME!!~~~~
=====================================================
Pretty.
 
I didn't know you were there before me,
Until i caught sight of your hair swaying free...
 
You were there all along, 
but Me Ol' Me was never there for long.
 
I never notice your inner beauty,
Until you spoke to me on that day,
Even though you never seemed pretty.
But you Were in a way.
 
It was then you spoke to me, 
from then on, 
about your hopes and dreams.
If only i can be with you, 
I'll be the luckiest man ever, In this Realm.
 
For you light up my life,
Brighter than the sun,
 
You are pretty,
More than what i can say.
Beyond perception,
Prettier than the Dames.
 
Your smile gives hope.
Please,
Never stop smiling,
For my life was given, by hope.
 
You're Cheerful. Which.. is your beauty.

=========================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment