"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Monday, August 30, 2010

I'm really sorry.. I'm really really sorry if i hurt you..

Now.. Speculating.. People are thinking about who i like.. All these poems.. They are dedicated to her..But The Her is wrong.. It is indeed someone.. But not here.. Not anymore.. She was my primary school friend..

However.. The recent happenings.. All those things that came outta nowhere.. It is all a scam.. "Her" is a nobody.. because she was never there.. No longer there..

So.. To the one affected... I can only say sorry.. Well.. In a poetic way..

=========================================
I'm sorry

27/08/2010
You were tired of all those things..

28/08/2010
You seek to be cleared of all those things..

29/08/2010
You found a way to avoid these things..

30/08/2010
You made it.. 
I shall help you in it..
But please forgive me..
For i know you're Unhappy, Upset, stressed..
I don't mean to make you like so..

Lets be friends again.. 
If only you read this.. 
Which you probably never will..
================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment