"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Friday, August 27, 2010

I feel discouraged.. somehow..

Things are somehow going downhill.. whatever about "don't mind" is all fake... i really feel tired of going for something impossible.. really feel tired of taking all these hits over and over again... but everytime.. i remember the words about valentine's day.. I'll stand up.. and continue to be the one.. who will give the rose...
 


VALENTINE's DAY.

=============================================
On this day,
Saint Valentine died,
On this day,
"We will be tied.."

This is what i thought..
What may never happen..
Yet still it might happen..

No matter what others continue to say.
No matter what my friends continue to tell me..
"She has someone she likes and its not you!"
I'll always tell them "then i will be the "someone else"

Yet.. when the real trial came..
I found no strength to win the game..
I found no power to fuel my passion..
I found no rival to match my love..
I only found myself.. standing before me..
I am my own enemy..

I myself, The deluded one.

But whenever i remember the words spoken..
Though as a joke to her.. It was hope for me.

I'll never forget the joke i laughed so awkwardly at..
Neither will i forget her flustered expression..

Though now she is so close yet so far..
On Valentine's day,
I will give her what i promised in my heart..

The Valentine's Joke.
=======================================================

No comments:

Post a Comment