"At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet."
-Plato-

Monday, August 16, 2010

If sick is a saiyan, then im a super saiyan..

KAMEHAMEHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!
Im super sick todae.. had to go to the doctors and w8 2 and a half hours, feeling better now.. but definitely not going school tmr.. to sick to even open my right eye. Cant concentrate with snot dripping out of my nose.. Headachy.. stomachy..Tracheotomy.. =D

Todae my brother came and pick me up.. he's that suave cool guy dat most people in school never sees before.. =D HE's angry for w8ing a few hours, cos my class PA system does not work at all.. ITs like: "DING DONG DING TONG~~.. *SILENCE* diNG doNG diNG toNG.." WTH? It repeated a second time without a sound.
Sometimes i wish i could shout at people when im angry.. but something is always holding me back, something that tells me that nobody deserves my scolding. Maybe of wad Ming Kwang said last time: "Jason, nobody deserves anything that has happened to them." A young philosopher..

A little poem again. This time to the NCC NCOS who stood beside me in times of need.

====================================================================
When i Fell

On the day of the orientation,
You dragged me and had me serve the nation.
On the third of the training.
You had grown tired of struggling.

But in the end,
You came back,
and you are now part of the pack,
again.

On the first camp,
we had to run with them,
i slipped and fell,
but you pulled me up,
though you were against the time too..
It is then we were as close as two.

When we had to run up and down the stairs,
you constantly ask me, constantly care for me,
such friendship is rare,
among the most oddly paired.

You're always with a smile,
Though u may be as silent as hell.
Though you're serious when time calls for it.
You're always friendly, when needed be.

You were the most oblivious,
But you were also the most obvious.
You became a friend when we went to camp.
And many more months after that.

You will always look for me, when you needed something from me.
Maybe to you i am a friend, a tool, a helper or a man.
But to me,
you are my brother.

Sometimes i may annoy you,
but you always try to keep it to heart,

You may wonder who this is,
This, is NCC.
====================================================================

Thats it, btw, every verse is dedicated to different people in NCC...

No comments:

Post a Comment